Saturday, October 25, 2014

REVIEW : Gone Girl By Gillian Flynn


Title: Gone Girl
Author: Gillian Flynn
Language: English
Genre: Thriller
Series: Stand alone
Publisher: Crown Publishing Group
Publication Date: June 2012
Pages: 432p

Buy The Book ( Amazon | B&N | Audible )

The Story 
On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunne's fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick's clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented McMansion on the Mississippi River. Husband-of-the-Year Nick isn't doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wife's head, but passages from Amy's diary reveal the alpha-girl perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. 




I started reading this book because of all the hype this book suddenly got, this book is just so weird and wrong in many ways , don't get me wrong I love it ! this book will leave you hanging asking too many question.

The ending is just so so so annoying, I kept thinking about it for days like why ? how did this book end like this ? is there is a sequel ? another book coming out ? the ending if you’re on Amy’s side its good if you’re on Nick side its also kinda good? but if you’re on justice side then its horribly wrong and bad.

I always believed in the quote “the truth always comes out” but that didn’t happen which made me frustrated and annoyed.

I am not sure what I think about the book if its good or if its bad , the ending is bad okay but the book it self  I am not sure I kinda like it but somehow its doesn’t feel real like,like the main characters must have something wrong with theirs brains.

 I don't think someone like Amy exists  although I really like her personality and her way of thinking and how she is so so so brilliant and its because of that I don't think she's real, but as a said before her way of thinking is amazing especially the part about the cool girls I keep thinking about that part all of the time.

Nick is just unbelievable like what wrong with him seriously ?! the bad ending-yes I am still mad at the ending- is mostly because of him, because a normal human would suscide if he have to live with that thing-not going to spoil- .


so like I said before I am not so sure if I like it or who will I recommend this book too, its just so good and so bad at the same time.

2 comments: