Friday, February 13, 2015

Dubai Haul | 2015









So I went to Dubai for about eight days and I did a little shopping there and I decided share the books I bought in Dubai with you guys.


FanGirl By Rainbow Rowell

I’ve been wanting to read this book for so long and I finally got the chance to buy it and I am looking forward to it.


Girl Online By Zoe Sugg

I’ve already finished the book, I am going to review it so please look forward to that !


Memoirs of a Geisha By Arthur Golden

I read several review and most of them were good,and I saw it right when I entered the store so I decided to buy it.


Papers Town By John Green

 Since I’ve already two of John Green book and I Kind of liked both of them I decided to give this a go.

(I forgot to take a picture sorry!)

Eleanor and Park By Rainbow Rowell

I finally bought it,they don’t sell this book at my country so it was definitely at the top of my Dubai shopping list.

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Nejoud! I've been wanting to read all of these! (:

    New follower via GFC, Bloglovin, and Twitter!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I've read and loved Fangirl and Paper Town was okay. Hope you enjoy! :)

    New follower via Bloglovin', follow back?
    ~Fari 0:) @ My Little Corner for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dreading to read fangirl !!!

      I am going to read it as soon as I finish reading Memoirs of a Geisha !

      followed !

      Delete
  3. Oh my, you went to Dubai! That is so exciting! These are some awesome books you have. I am currently reading Fangirl. So far so good. :)
    I've read Paper Town before. It was a good read. I've always wanted to read The Memoir of A Geisha but never did.
    Hope you have fun with these books!
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to Dubai often since its only 1 hour and 40 minutes by plane ! Fangirl is my next read and after that I am going to read papers town !

      Delete
  4. Nice haul! :) I don't get to buy books most of the time because my mom told me to spend my money on more "useful" things.

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats more useful than books ? my mom gets happy whenever I buy books we have a saying here "reading is food to brain" so my mom likes it whenever I read :) thanks by the way !

      Delete