Sunday, March 8, 2015

Liebster Award




I’ve been nominated By Danna @ A Reading Habit

(Thank you so much and be sure to check her amazing blog out on the link above)


Questions and Answers

1. What are you currently reading? Is it any good?

I am currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha so far so good :)

2. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?

What would I call hmm thats hard one I am not sure what I would call it but the book is going to be about either a girl growing up in a large family or maybe a sci-fi genre book.

3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?

Japan I want to visit Japan so badly in fact I want to live in Japan the culture the people everything looks so amazing there.

4. Who are some of the people you'd like to meet someday?

Maybe my favourite idol or book bloggers.

5. What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?

I am trying so hard to think of something strange but I didn't do anything strange in my life which sucks because I’d love to do something strange.

6. What are some of your favourite books?

Everything I Never Told You,Looking For Alaska,13 Reasons Why.

7. Comfort food?

Ice Cream or anything with chocolate.

8. What one thing would you change if you could do it over?

There is so many embarrassing moments that I wish I could do over !

9. Do you prefer electronic or physical books?

Physical books of course I just love how they look on my bookshelf/case and of course how they smell.

10. What type of music do you listen to?

Pop music mostly.

11. How long does it take for you to finish a book?

Depends on the book if it good or not if it good and short I could finish it in day or two but if its bad sometimes I give up on reading it or it will take me almost 2 weeks to read it. and because of school sometimes I finish the book late even though its good.

Eleven Random Facts

1- I Have 5 sisters
2- I am the second oldest 
3- I go to an all girls school
4- I have a very special birth date ( 19.9.1999)
5- I wear glasses (?)
6- I am afraid of flying insect I have a phobia
7- I travel a lot ( I know I am lucky)
8- I skip a lot of episodes whenever I watch a tv show
9- I judge a book by its cover ( sorry not sorry)
10- My eye sight is really really really really bad
11- My name in Arabic is نجود

Nominees







( I Can’t Find Anyone To Nominate Sorry ! )

Questionnaire

- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

 - What was the last book you read?

- Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without?

- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?

- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?

- What would you change about yourself if you could?

- What makes you laugh the most?

- What would you sing at Karaoke night?

- Who is your favourite author?

- What motivates you to work hard?


- What is your biggest fear?



No comments:

Post a Comment