Friday, April 10, 2015

Follow Friday : Books I Thought I Will Love/Hate



The Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's and Alison of Alison Can Read.

Question Of The Week :

Have you ever read a book you thought you'd hate but loved? Or vice versa?

Yes many times here is some of them :

1- Eleanor and Park -MyReview-: I really thought I would like or even love but I was really disappointed.

2- Memoirs Of A Geisha : I actually thought I would hate this book very much and the begining wasn't so exciting but then I really loved the book and I am so glad I read it.

3-13 Reasons Why - MyReview- : I got this book from my classmate and I just kept it on the shelf thinking it would be boring but now its one of my favourite.

what about you ? Have you ever read a book you thought you'd hate but loved? Or vice versa?


No comments:

Post a Comment