Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday : The Sword of Summer

“Waiting on” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.



Release Date : 18th August 2015


The Sword Of Summer is the first book of Rick Riordan’s new series, so you can guess how excited I am for it, I’ve been waiting for a new series since Heroes of Olympus wasn't that great and most of the characters I’ve already known so it was a bit of a let down, I am very excited about it but I think the fact that it is another book about gods, and the one thing I hope he doesn't do these due dates I was surprised to see that a whole books is only in  seven days period,But I am very excited to see what will Rick new story be about.





No comments:

Post a Comment