Monday, October 5, 2015

Book Haul | October 2015





The Book Thief By Markus Zusak 

Can you believe I wanted to buy and read this book from 2013 when the movie came out. I wanted to watch the movie so bad, but I decided to read the book first and I can’t believe I finally bought it.


Throne of Glass By Sarah J. Mass

I mentioned this book in the post book series I haven't read yet, I already read half of it and I am loving it.


The Young Elites By Marie Lu

Even though I didn't buy or read legend yet I was very excited when I saw this on the shelf because I read the blurb the day before and had to get it. 


Where She Went By Gayle Forman

 So I watched, but didn't read If I Stay I wanted to read it, but one of my friends said the book is almost like the movie and that the book is boring but, I really wanted to know what happened after so I made sure to put it in my to-buy book list.


All The Bright Places By Jennifer Niven

I finally bought it! I wanted to buy it a long time ago, but it wasn't available in my country so when I checked my local bookstore and saw it was available I made sure I buy it.


We Were Liars By E. Lockhart 

I don’t really have a reason why I got it, the blurb sounded really good and I read a lot of good things about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment