Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Favourite Sequels





We all know sequel sometimes sucks and mostly the second book is the worst book out of the series so I choose my favourite sequels that was actually good.




• Prodigy (Legend #2) By Marie Lu 

Prodigy is actually my favourite book out the whole series,Champion was really sad and Legend was really short.It was action packed from the start to the finish.


• Fire Falling (Air Awakens #2) By Elise Kova

It wasn’t my favourite book of the series like Prodigy but it still a good sequel so many important character was introduced and so many important things happened in the book.


• The Rose And The Dagger (The Wrath and The Dawn #2) By Renee Ahdieh

I love the duology A LOT, both of the books are my favourite books of all-time.I loved the ending of the duology it was satisfying.And the sequel is fast-paced action packed and very well written.


• The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) By Marie Lu

Another Marie Lu book because she can’t do nothing wrong.I can’t say this is my favourite book of the series because the series isn't finished yet, but it was better than The Young Elites even though  The Young Elites was good.


• A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil #2) By Soman Chainai

The whole trilogy-now not a trilogy-was really good,and this book is a close second to my favourite book in the series The Last Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment