Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tag Thursday #1 | Taylor Swift Book Tag.


Welcome to Tag Thursday where I do a tag every Thursday!


I’ve wanted to do this tag since forever and I really love Taylor Swift so I am finally doing it !


1.We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
(pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with)


Divergent Trilogy By Veronica Roth - The first two books were great, the third ruined it though.

2. Red
(pick a book with a RED cover)


Catching Fire By Susan  Suzanne Collins

3. The Best Day
(pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic)


The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid By Jeff Kinney - the first book series I ever read. I read it in 6th grade and now I am a senior!

4. Love Story
(pick a book with forbidden love)


The Wrath And The Dawn By Renee Ahdieh - I love Shazi and Khaild so much ! one of my favourite OTPs

5. I Knew You Were Trouble
(pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love)


The Young Elites By Marie Lu - Adelina Amouteru is a badass character she is the main character and a villain but I really love her.

6. Innocent
(pick a book that someone ruined the ending for)


The Death Cure By James Dashner - It not the ending it was ruined but I read a spoiler about two character death.

7. Everything Has Changed
(pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development)


Laia from An Ember In The Ashes By Sabaa Tahir I explained more in my book review [here]

8. You Belong With Me
(pick your most anticipated book release)


Crooked Kingdom By Leigh Bardugo - Only a few weeks left seriously can’t wait.

9. Forever and Always
(pick your favorite book couple)


Anna and Etienne from Anna and The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins - I really need a new short story about them.


10. Come Back, Be Here
(pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much)


The Lunar Chronicles By Marissa Mayer - Probably because I will be afraid someone will ruin them.

11. Teardrops On My Guitar
(pick a book that made you cry a lot)


Second Chance Summer By Morgan Matson - Cried like a baby at the end.

see you next Thursday !










No comments:

Post a Comment