Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tag Thursday #3 | Stranger Things Book Tag.


Welcome to Tag Thursday where I do a tag every Thursday!



I really like Stranger Things so when I saw this tag I had to try it

1.EPIC INTRO
(The opening sequence of Stranger Things is amazing and really grabs your attention. Name a book that grabbed your attention from the first page.)

Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief By Rick Riordan. As soon as my friend read to me the first page I had to read it.

2.DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
(Name a fantasy world you would like to experience yourself.)

Hogwarts of course. Who wouldn’t choose it ?

3. SQUAD GOALS
(When Eleven met Mike, Dustin and Lucas it was a *mostly* perfect team. Name your favourite bookish group of friends.)

Rampion Ship Crew ( The Lunar Chronicles ) Love every and each character and they all are funny.

4. ABC’s & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
(Joyce Byers goes mad with grief after Will goes missing. Name your favourite mentally unhinged character.)

Carly Johnson ( The Dead House By Dawn Kurtagich ) I feel Carly deserved a lot more than the ending and I really like her character even though she gets annoying sometimes.

5. THE UPSIDE DOWN
(Name a book that was the opposite of what you expected.)

Legend By Marie Lu - I thought for sure I would dislike it but I ended up loving it a lot.

6. MAD SCIENTISTS
(Dr. Brenner likes to get freaky with humanity. Name the freakiest dystopian government you can think of.)

The Maze Runner By James Dashner - The government was really creepy, who would put a bunch of teenagers in a maze with creepy beasts

7.  DEMOGORGON
(Name a scary bookish creature that you would not want to come through your walls.)
Dementor ( Harry Potter) they’re really scary, I remember being scared of them when I saw the movie when I was little.


8. CLIFFHANGER ENDING
(name a book that left you wanting more)

Pandemonium By Lauren Oliver - If you read the trilogy you will know what I mean, I don’t want to spoil anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment