Thursday, January 12, 2017

Tag Thursday #4 | Disney Book Tag



Welcome to Tag Thursday where I do a tag every other Thursday!


I was looking for a tag to do when I saw this one, I love Disney so I had to try it.

1.The Little Mermaid
(a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”)

Cress from Cress By Marrisa Mayer, she lived her whole life in space and she doesn’t 

2.Cinderella
(a character who goes through a major transformation)

Laia from An Ember In The Ashes By Sabaa Tahir, her character development are goals, she is what comes to my mind when I think character transformation.

3. Snow White
(a book with an eclectic cast of characters)

I know I said this in the last tag buy the Rampion Ship Crew ( The Lunar Chronicles ) each and everyone of them is unique.

4. Sleeping Beauty
(a book that put you to sleep)

 Emma By Jane Austen, not really a big fan of classics.

5. The Lion King
(a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood)

So many character could’ve fit in this but I choose Cinder ( The Lunar Chronicles ), I know there is so many mentions of The Lunar Chronicles, but Cinder got her hand and leg burned when she was just child.

6. Beauty and the Beast
(A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful)

I’m going to choose Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix even though I haven’t read it yet but it’s pretty big and I’m sure I will enjoy it. 

7.  Aladdin
(a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse)

Adelina Amouteru (The Young Elites By Marie Lu), I don’t want top spoil anything but Adelina by the end of the second book she finally got her wish.


8. Mulan
(a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not)

The Kiss of Deception By Marie E. Pearson, Lia pretends to be a normal citizen when in fact she is a princess


9. Toy Story
(a book with characters you wish would come to life)

The Harry Potter series, I mean come on Harry Ron and Hermione in real life ? it would be amazing


10. Disney Descendants
(your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character)


Snape or Draco Malfoy, I really love Snape character for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment