Monday, February 6, 2017

Most Anticipated Releases of 2017



 (no cover, preorder: Amazon.)
Warcross by Marie Lu
 (Release Date: October  3rd )

I love Marie Lu I’ve read all of her books and loved them, I am really excited to read this.

(preorder: Amazon.)  
Wires and Nerve By Marissa Meyer
(Release Date: January 31st )

 (no cover, preorder: Amazon.)
The new trilogy by Marissa Meyer
 (Release Date: November 7th)

I loved The Lunar Chronicles so I am of course excited for both of them.

 (no cover, preorder: Amazon.) 
There Is Someone inside you house By Stephanie Perkins
 (Release Date : September 12th )

Finally, Stephanie Perkins is coming out with a new book, I loved Anna and the French kiss trilogy a lot.

(preorder: Amazon.)  
Into the Water By Paula Hawkins
 (Release Date: May 2nd)

I didn’t really like the girl on the train but for some reason I am looking forward to it.

 (no cover, preorder: Amazon.) 
Quests for Glory By Soman Chainani
(Release Date: September 19th )

Okay so this was a surprise I was really looking forward to the new series series by Soman Chainani but it was postponed to 2018, and now we’re getting a 4th School for Good and Evil book.


(preorder: Amazon.) 
The hate U give by Angie Thomas
(Release Date: February 28th)

I found out about this book from booktube, it really sounds so good and I can’t wait to read it.




(preorder: Amazon.) 
Always and Forever, Lara Jean. By Jenny Han (Release Date: May 2nd)

I loved the first two books and can’t wait for the ending for this trilogy.

 (preorder: Amazon.)
Flame in the mist By Renee Ahdieh
 (Release Date: May 6th)

I love Renee Ahdieh books and Mulan so when I heard about the book I had to include it.


Whichwood By Tahereh Mafi
(Release Date: September)

I haven’t really read a book by Tahereh Mafi, but I really liked the idea of this book and it sounds amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment