Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The A - Z Survey

    



I thought this might give you an idea about what kind of books i read and what books I like:

Author you’ve read the most books from:
It must be Rick Riodan i don't know why i read so many of his books ,his books is amazing but i cant say he is my favourite author though.

Best Sequel Ever:

I read so many sequels/series so its hard for me to pick just one,but if I have to it must be Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins,unlike other series where the first book and the last book is important, I think this book is the most important in the series.

Currently Reading:

Drink of Choice While Reading:

I don’t usually drink things while reading because i’m afraid that it will spill on my book or something,but if i have to choose i think it will be a chocolate milkshake.

E-reader or Physical Book?
Definitely a physical book,the smell of new pages make feel so happy.  

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Probably Newt from The Maze Runner by James Dashner,I have no idea why i would date him but he is one of my favourite characters, I’d date minho too.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins, I thought the book is going to be boring as the movie but I am so glad I read the book.

Hidden Gem Book:
 13 Reasons Why By Jay Asher , me and one of my classmates used to exchange books she gave me this book , i don't regret reading this at all ! in fact it became my favorite stand-alone book,i feel bad that its not getting the attention it deserve though.  

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Making new friends-like my classmate- and get to talk to people i dont usually talk to but started talking to because of books.

Just Finished:

(review coming soon !)

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
I would read anything if it is in english , though i wont read anything if it is in my first language i have no  idea why but i like reading books in english way better than my first language.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
This is a hard one not sure which one is the longest but I think it must be Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

Major book hangover because of:


Number of Bookcases You Own:

I only have one :( , I share a room with my sister which make the space so small it barely fit my bookcase.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Multiple times ? never, I have so many little time to read books again since i always want to read new books. Although I have read a book twice its Looking For Alaska By John Green one of my favorite books out there, I also would like to read 13 Reasons Why By Jay Asher again.

Preferred Place To Read:

in my bed.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“We all use the future to escape the present.”
From : Looking For Alaska By John Green

I can relate to that quote so much, and so many people agree with me on this quote.

Reading Regret:

I regret not reading the Harry Potter series,when i was in a bookstore a girl came talking to me and said that she stopped reading books and started reading comics because of it,not because it was boring because it was so good that she couldn’t read anything after it.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
I am not reading any series or starts reading any , but I would like to start reading Delirium By Lauren Oliver.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
13 Reasons Why By Jay Asher , Looking For Alaska By John Green and The Maze Runner By James Dashner.
( I realised all of the author names start with J lol)

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

The Maze Runner ! I’ve talked about this book so many times see my past posts :)

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Girl Online By Zoella , I’ve no idea why I am excited for this book maybe because I like the plot and I relate to it very much ?

Worst Bookish Habit:

Buying so many books while not finishing the ones i bought before ! I have like almost 14 books waiting for me to read it !

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

(got this as a gift)

Your latest book purchase:


ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

it was the last book in the series how can I not stay up too late to finish it !


and that its ! :)
let me know if you did this survey down below !

No comments:

Post a Comment