Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Book Series Talk #1 : Book Series I've Finished


I really enjoy reading book series which why I started this talk I will talk about series I finished this month and next month I will talk about series I started and I hope to finish it. And I am going to include trilogy and duologies here.



1.Percy Jackson and the Olympians series By Rick Riordan


The series that really got me into reading and made me love it. I read a really long time and I want to reread it but I don’t have all the books.


2. Kane Chronicles series By Rick Riordan 


I read this because it is written by Rick Riordan one of my favourite authors. It's so underrated and it deserve the hype Percy Jackson and the Olympians series has. I actually like it more than the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.


3.Divergent By Veronica Roth


Honestly I still don’t know why I finished this series, I really didn’t like the characters but I guess I fell in love with the world building. and the dystopian genre became my favourite genre


4.The Maze Runner series By James Dashner


This was my favourite book series before I started reading The Lunar Chronicles series, it still good and one of my favourite but I don’t love as much as I did before.


5.Air Awakens By Elisa Kova


 Love the series but It felt dragged out, still loved it a lot.


6.The Lunar Chronicles By Marissa Meyer


Like I said before it is my favourite series of all time, love the plot, story, ending and the characters of course.



7.The Wrath and the Dawn series By Renee Ahdieh


Really loved it, I love how the author didn't drag it into a trilogy and made it clean and simple.


8. Six of Crows By Leigh Bardugo


I think I feel in love with the characters more than I feel in love with the plot, the plot was good but what really kept me reading was the characters.


9. Delirium series By Lauren Oliver


So disappointed by the series and was sure I will love this series so much but again I was really disappointed.


10. Hush, Hush series By Becca Fitzpatrick


Its my least favourite series in this list. It wasn’t memorable I can’t even remember the main character name. I feel like it was dragged and could’ve finished in 2 or 3 books.


11.The School for Good and Evil By Soman Chainani


I really liked this trilogy despite it being Middle Grade, really liked the idea of it. Not sure If I was going to include it because were are getting one more book, but I am sure I am going to read the fourth book.


12. Legend By Marie Lu


This is my second favourite series, it would’ve been my favourite if it weren’t for the ending.


13. Anna and the French Kiss series By Stephanie Perkins


I wasn’t sure If I should include this but I decided to, it really enjoyable fast and fun read and a nice break from fantasy and all the world building.

Is there any series you wan't me to try ? comment it download below.



No comments:

Post a Comment